Experience…Fun, Security, and Peace of Mind
"I think the staff here are great! They make my life very pleasant." - Current Resident
"Because my daughter lives in Fort Collins, we looked all around and when I toured The Worthington,
I knew this was where I wanted to be. The Worthington was very inviting and friendly and
it still feels the same way after a year." - Current Resident
- Floor Plans
- Senior Living that includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Thirty meals per month
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Activities Program
- Emergency Call System
- Small pets allowed
- On-site Beauty/Barber shop
- Close Proximity to:
- Fort Collins Senior Center
- Shopping and Restaurants
Getting Older is more fun
if you hang out with the right people…
Come and hang out with us!
Ask about staying in our guest apartment.
- Dining room located on the second floor core area
- Complimentary expanded continental breakfast
- 30 meals per month, lunch or dinner, which includes: soup, and salad bar, main entrée, drink and dessert.
- Numerous entrée alternatives available served by Tuxedo-clad waiters and waitresses
- Drink station open from 7:30am to 7:30pm
- Private dining room available for family gatherings
- Town Hall with dance floor
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Housekeepers vacuum and dust each apartment weekly
- Kitchen and baths are cleaned
- Bed linens are changed
- Sheets and towels are laundered by our laundry department
- Personal Laundry Facilities
- A laundry room is located on each floor/each wing for residents to do their personal laundry
- No charge for the use of washers and dryers
- Guest Apartment
- Furnished one bedroom apartment available to Columbine Health Systems resident's out of town family and friends.
- The Worthington invites perspective residents to pack a bag and spend a night or two in our guest apartment. Experience stress free meals and activities during your stay at our independent living facility.
- Van Transportation
- Air-conditioned van
- Free scheduled transportation for activities, shopping, and medical appointments.
- Emergency Services
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Emergency pull-cord in each apartment bedroom and bathroom.
- Receptionist on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Campus security patrolled nightly
- In-house activities may include:
- Regular Exercise Classes
- Guest Speakers and Educational Programs
- Cards and Games
- Crafts and Painting
- Variety of Entertainment
- Parties, Celebrations and Socials
- Picnics and Ice Cream Socials
- Writing Life Stories
- Wii Bowling
- Outings may include:
- Picnics and Parks
- Museums and Galleries
- And Much More!
- Services Provided:
- Blood Pressure Clinic
- Hearing Aid Service
- Free Membership to Lifestyle Centre (fitness)
- Weekly Grocery Shopping and Errand Run
- Low Vision Group