Dedicated to Promoting Physical & Emotional Wellbeing
Columbine Poudre Home Care is a locally owned agency providing home care and health education. We pride ourselves in providing high quality, efficient, convenient and cost-effective health care in the homes of our
patients. Home care requires a team effort involving professionals, paraprofessionals, patients and their families.
We are dedicated to promoting the physical and emotional wellbeing of our patients and all who come in contact
with our agency. Because of this commitment, we strive to demonstrate our belief in the dignity and worth of each individual and respect your rights. We are committed to ensuring the rights and privileges of our clients.
Columbine Poudre Home Care would like to introduce our new division, BLOOM at Home, a non-medical home care facility providing personal care and companionship to help you remain at home.
915 Centre Avenue, Suite 2
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
1455 Main Street
Windsor, Colorado 80550
- Skilled Services
- Private Pay Services
- Helpful Links
- Nursing Services Available
- Nursing Evaluations
- Health Education
- IV Therapy
- Medication Management
- Post Surgical Care
- Wound Care
- Social Services
- Planning for future care
- Short term counseling
- Assessing social and emotional factors
- Arranging for community resources and financial assistance
- Assistance with Advanced Directives
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- Pain relief
- Balance, coordination and gait training
- Teaching transfer techniques
- Exercise programs to increase muscle tone and prevent atrophy
- Energy conservation techniques
- Home safety evaluations and modification recommendations
- Communication skill evaluation and training
- Swallowing evaluation and training
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Help with dressing
- Assistance with walking or exercising
- Providing relief for family or primary care providers
- Reminding clients to take prescribed medications
Personal Care Provider Services
- What our clients and physicians are saying about our services…
- "Professional and a delight; outstanding job of caring for our mother."
- "The staff are friendly and caring; competent, helpful and very considerate."
- "When it came to getting healthy again, no one could have been better.
I could not have been happier with the care."
- "As a primary care physician, I have found Columbine Poudre Home Care to be exceptionally reliable, timely in their services, with wonderful, professional staff. I continue to have no hesitation in referring patients to CPHC."
- "Your people were friendly, courteous, very professional and experienced!"
- "I was very pleased with my nurse and my physical therapist. They were very professional and helpful. This is a really great service."
- "Our wound clinic has used Columbine Poudre Home Care for several years with excellent results. Patients are uniformly pleased with the care they receive. We appreciate the effort the CPHC staff makes to keep us up to date with our patient's progress."
- "Wonderful people on your staff! My mother loved her certified nurse aide and her homemaker/personal care provider."