HEALTH & REHAB FACILITY
Our mission is to work with
you to achieve your goals
for rehabilitation. Centre Avenue Health & Rehab Facility offers furnished private rooms designed to provide comfort
for individuals seeking a short stay following hospitalization for rehabilitation,
long term care, or end of life care.
815 Centre Avenue
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
- Facility Amenities
- Fine Dining / Nutrition Services
- Included at no extra charge:
- All Private Rooms with Electric Beds
- Built-in transfer system in every room
- Piped in Oxygen
- Daily Activities, socials, and exercise programs
- Social Services/Discharge Planning
- Transportation to medical appointments in Fort Collins and Loveland
- Meals, snacks, and supplements
- Medical Equipment
- Cable TV, Wi-Fi, and Telephone
- Computers available for resident use
- Personal Laundry and Linen Service
- Housekeeping Services
- Incontinence supplies
- Pharmacy Consultant
- SKILLED NURSING CARE
- Nursing care is provided 24-hours a day by Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Skilled nursing care includes; medication administration, laboratory work, medical imaging, intravenous therapy, parenteral nutrition, pain management, wound care, oxygen management, skilled assessments and evaluations. Assistance with Activities of Daily Living includes; bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, and dining. Restorative nursing is also provided to help residents maintain their strength and functional ability.
- NURSE PRACTITIONER
- Our facility has on-site Nurse Practitioners with advanced education and clinical training. The Nurse Practitioner works in collaboration with many physicians in the community to provide continuity of care and to treat medical issues.
- PHYSICIAN SERVICES
- The facility Medical Director is responsible for implementation of resident care policies and coordination of medical care in the facility. Our Physiatrist, a doctor who has completed training in the medical specialty of physical medicine and rehabilitation, is available to be the attending physician for residents who come to the facility for short-term rehabilitation.
- REHABILITATION / SUB-ACUTE CARE
- Our licensed Therapists are able to implement individualized goals and programs to meet your needs, through personalized care and one-on-one therapy.
- Physical Therapy Addresses individualized needs in the areas of functional mobility such as walking and stair climbing, balance, transfer training, strengthening, endurance, therapeutic exercise, and the use of mobility equipment.
- Occupational Therapy Addresses Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) including; dressing, hygiene, grooming, showering, transfer training, use of adaptive equipment, positioning in wheelchairs, and even meal preparation.
- Speech / Language Pathology Addresses the areas of functional and augmentative communication, cognition, speech, reading, writing, language, voice, swallowing, and medication and financial management.
- Respiratory Therapy Measures lung function, provides breathing treatments, titrates appropriate oxygen levels, and teaches management of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder and cardiac and lung functions.
- Our team of Therapists use leading edge equipment and modalities. They have specialized training for many medical conditions and in post-surgical rehabilitation. Some include: • Stroke recovery • Joint replacement and hardware revisions • Rotator cuff/ shoulder replacement • Walking, balance, transfer, and strength training • Evaluation and training for adaptive equipment and prosthetics • Cognitive and memory training • Aural Rehabilitation
- Some of the Speciality Therapy Modalities for pain management and healing include: • E-Stem • V-Stem • Diathermy • Ultrasound
- We understand that good nutrition and eating well are important for your recovery. Our Executive Chef prepares healthy meals similar to what you would find in a fine dining establishment. Our Registered Dietitian provides nutrition therapy to residents with a variety of health conditions and dietary consultations to residents and their families.